Monday 22 March 2010

The turn in the road..

What a journey it's been so far, and it's only March 22nd, I started the year with a clear mind and strong resolve to learn from the mishaps of last year and strengthen the foundations I began to lay last year. I'm not sure if the path is curving in the direction I envisaged but already I can see the edge and my toes are edging towards it, but I'm not quite looking down...

Along with some exciting developments, there remain things on the 'to-do' list which stay eternally untouched- I need a PA and I'm on the verge of resulting to drastic measures to acquire one!

It was never meant to be easy but I crave the freedom to just do me for a while and be immersed in creativity once again... That's my mission for the next 9 months to recapture the inner creative and never let go.